.

Baby Steps to Cure Hemorrhoids - Juicing vs Blending

- I haven't had a hemorrhoid in nearly 5 years because I take Metamucil every day, and I take baby steps to improve my diet. I have a relatively poor diet. Pizza is my favorite! But I do everything in moderation. I make sure to get some good fiber and nutrients daily.

Here is a simple recipe for a delicious drink: Fresh Spinach, Apple, Banana, and water. Blended, because Juice has NO fiber. Juicing vs. Blending? I don't care about that debate. Both surely have their benefits. But for the sake of curing hemorrhoids, FIBER is needed. If you are thinking of juicing to get rid of hemorrhoids, consider blended drinks such as this that will give you fiber.

Before you go running away because it's green, spinach does not have a strong objectionable flavor. It is very mild. 99% of the flavor is from the apple/banana. The spinach flavor is good. Don't knock it until you've tried it!

Great blender: 3: "Warmer"

by Andy G. Cohen

Released under a Creative Commons Attribution International