.

बवासीर के मस्से जड़ से खत्म करने के 8 रामबाण नुस्खे - Home remedies for Piles (Hemorrhoids)

बवासीर के मस्से जड़ से खत्म करने के 8 रामबाण नुस्खे - Home remedies for Piles (Hemorrhoids)

Watch this video to know-

bawasir ke masse ka ilaj, bawasir ke gharelu upay, haldi se bawaseer ka ilaj, bawasir in hindi treatment, bawasir ke lakshan

Home remedies to get rid of piles and piles moles

1. Onion for piles

2. Aloe vera + Turmeric

3. Butter milk

4. Alum for piles mole

5. Arund + Camphor

6. Radish

7. Kishmish

8. Thyme

I just hope this video will help you to get rid of piles naturally.

Watch my other video

मूली से बवासीर का अचूक इलाज, 20 Health Benefits Of Radishes (Mooli) For Skin, Hair And Health से खूनी बवासीर का जबरदस्त इलाज - Home Remedies for Hemorrhoids - Piles Treatment साफ़ नही होता हैं तो अपनाएं ये घरेलु नुस्खे - How to Get Rid of 1 दिन में खुनी बवासीर का रामबाण उपचार वो भी सबसे सस्ता - Piles Treatment with Betel - नारियल की जटा से बवासीर का एक दिन में इलाज How To Treat Hemorrhoids in 24 hours की गैस, एसिडिटी का रामबाण इलाज - How to get rid of Acidity, Gas, Constipation - Gas ka your Colon Naturally at Home - This Simple Drink Removes Pounds of Toxins from Your पेट रोगों का एक इलाज़ - One Cure for All Stomach Diseases - How To Cleanse Colon at for watching my video. I just hope you guys you liked my video. If you have any query please comment on my video.

If you enjoyed my vidoe then don't forget to like, share and subscribe my channel, and don't forget to leave a big comment on my video.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL FOR MORE VIDEOS-